Saturday, January 21, 2012

Alynna the Ballerina

Alynna is in her first ever class all by herself. She's in a little ballet class through the city. It's fun for her to get dressed up and prance around with other little girls. She picked out her own outfit, which hopefully explains the dark brown tights with pink leotard.  As you can tell the kids get very excited about posing for pictures.
Isn't she just too much?

This picture make me laugh out loud.



While Alynna spends half an hour learning the delicate art of ballet we bide time as best we can. The first week I let Simon out of the stroller. This week I took the half hour off and left him strapped in the stroller. Poor baby. Next week I'll a nice mommy.

This is Nathan playing my iPod while we wait. Brad says the caption should say, "I'll try to schedule you in."

Here Kaeley copies out the book of James for Reading. It was a rough morning with her, so this is school/discipline. She made it through half the first chapter.


After class we always go to the pond out back and say hello to the coy pond. I had to tell Nathan to get his hands out of the water. I found out later that he enjoyed pushing the basking turtles into the pond.

No comments: