Friday, June 15, 2012

Father Daughter Dance

Our church's annual Father Daughter Dance was last Saturday. Okay! So I'm a little behind on my blogging. Give me a break! Anyway, here they are... my super handsome husband, the sophisticated young Kaeley, and the adorable little Alynna. This was Alynna's first dance. She was very excited! Kaeley told her all about what to expect. Kaeley's favorite part of the night is dancing the Chicken Dance with the teenagers, so she really talked up the dance. Whenever I talked to someone about the dance and Alynna was in the room she'd start loudly singing the Chicken Dance song, dancing, and giggling super loud in a very only-Alynna-can way. :)

Cute girls and super handsome hubby!

I told them to strike a pose and Nathan couldn't help jump in.

No comments: