Saturday, June 16, 2012

Gene Autry Museum

Our family visited the Gene Autry Museum this week. Simon found it worthwhile to bring his penguin Mr. Popper.




This is how Kaeley always dresses for the museum. The hat doesn't last long on her head because it's hot, but it's cute while it lasts.

Nathan wants to dress like a cowboy, but his cheapo hat always blows off. Anyone have an extra cowboy hat for little heads? Give us a holla, ya all!

We found a small field trip that didn't mind if we tagged along. I'm not sure this is exactly kosher, but no one complained, so we stayed along. Kaeley soaked it all in and even filled me in on the things she learned later. Score! :)



Cutest three year old girl EVER!

Some very sleepy babies.

Here we have Kaeley and my future son-in-law... don't ever tell the kids I said that! I love that boy!

Notice the side-saddle.


No comments: