Friday, July 27, 2012

Aquarium of the Pacific

Kaeley has practically grown up at the Aquarium of the Pacific. We've had passes on and off since she was two. We tend to frequent it so often that Kaeley will complain about going again. However, this week they all begged me to "visit the fishes" so here we are. 

I just love the look of wonder on baby faces as they stare through the glass. I often wonder what goes through their mind.

Here the kids are at the new penguin exhibit. It's a little alcove they can climb inside and wait for a bird to swim on top of them. 
Kaeley trying her best to have Simon look at the camera.

Simon won.


I was just about to put the camera away when a beautiful little black girl walked into the little cave. Suddenly both faces looked in my direction and SNAP!

That's Alynna buckled into the stroller while the baby walks around free. That story later.



No comments: