Monday, July 30, 2012

My Date with Simon, Also Known as the Laundromat

It's true. I took my baby on a trip to the laundromat. Our apartment complex has a laundromat, but the prices keep rising, so I thought I'd shop around. I left Brad with the older kids and, for his benefit, took Simon along with me. He was, by request, wearing the workshop apron. We ended up going to a place that was just as expensive as our place, but since I was already there I thought I might as well get it over with. We started the laundry and walked across the street to Toys R Us and Staple's. There are crazy prices on school supplies right now, so since I'm just know using up some of last year's supplies I thought I might as well stock up on crazy good prices again. Toys R Us was a fun place to spend some time. They had Crayola Crayons 4 for $1.00. Simon enjoyed looking at toys and exploring. He couldn't quite understand why we had to leave the popcorn popper at the store. I had to say, "Whadda think? I'm made of money!?!"
Later was Staples for free and close to free items. Then I switched the laundry to the dryer. 

No comments: