Monday, September 3, 2012

Our LAST Trip to Seaside Lagoon

This was dinner after SEVEN hours at Seaside Lagoon.
Seaside Lagoon is closing for the season while we are in Pennsylvania so we squeezed one last trip out of our season's pass. We got there shortly after opening and closed the place down! It was a record for the Saavedra family coming in at seven hours long.




I couldn't kiss the baby without chewing on grit.

Not only do we have tan lines, but we have sand lines.

Nathan and Cayden.

London, American Next Top Model, Alynna




It was a wonderful trip all the way around. I even packed enough food to hand out healthy snacks all day long and didn't bring home many dishes to wash. The only sad part of the day was accidentally leaving my precious dark chocolate in the sun. It was melted over most items in my bag. I fished out what I could and Simon helped me to waste the liquid gold.

No comments: