Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baking Graham Crackers

Yesterday I baked Graham Crackers with the kids. I've baked them a few times before by myself, so I knew what I was getting into. However, I had never done three batches before. It was a bit time consuming. To be completely honest the dough seemed to multiply and never end. The kids had a good time though, and I'm not only glad that we now have crackers in the house, but we also had a good time in the kitchen.


To keep Simon occupied I tried handing him snack after snack and then kitchen utensil and after kitchen utensil.

After a few kitchen utensils I lost the battle and had to get Simon out of his jail. I tried taking a picture of only Kaeley, but Simon thought I was talking to him as well.

When Nathan saw me taking his sister's picture he asked if I could take his picture as well, which I did, and you can notice the little camera hog down there too.

I REALLY lost the battle after a while.

Some of the crackers turned out super crunchy. Nothing a little peanut butter and honey can't fix.

No comments: