Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Day I'm Going to Learn

Due to much congestion and wheezing in the family there have been many hot baths with lots of eucalyptus essential oil! This particular day the Simon took a bath with Alynna. He kept calling me. I'd run in to the bathroom and ask him, "Do you want to get out?" After nodding his head I would get the towel and walk towards the bath towel. He would plop down again. I would leave the room. Five minutes later he would call me again. This dance continued until Alynna got out and Nathan, just for the fun of it, jumped it. The boys played in there for a very long time, still with, "Mama! Mama!" Well, Simon was finally ready to get out. I approached with the towel. I got the baby out. I dried him off, put on a fresh diaper, and put on his pajamas. He went to play with Alynna and, can you tell, I left the bathroom door open. Within five minutes Alynna was by my side, "Moooommmmmeeeeee! Simon is in the bath tub with his PAJAMAS!"
One day I will learn to close the bathroom door!  


No comments: