Monday, February 4, 2013

Aquarium of the Pacific, See You Later

We've had a family pass to the Aquarium of the Pacific on and off since Kaeley was a year old. This month our passes expire again and it's time for a break.The kids and I both enjoyed our last little outing. At first the kids seemed so happy to be there I wondered if I should renew the pass. However, they seemed to flit from tank to tank so quickly you could tell that while they did genuinely enjoy the tanks and all their wonders they were very familiar with each and every sight. It is time to move on... to another museum in the area. 








Simon was very excited to see the birds. He quacked at them. He tried roaring at them as he does at the playground, but  the effect wasn't quite the same. 


At one point in the visit I needed to change a stinky diaper of Simon's. Alynna jumped up and down screaming, "Can I change it? Can I change it?" I assured her it was very stinky. She squeaked in her very squeaky voice, "Well, I can not smell!"

This is not good-bye, Aquarium of the Pacific. It's just a see you later.

No comments: