Monday, September 22, 2014

Alynna is Six Years Old... and Nine Days

Okay, so I'm a little late.


State your name and address for the record, please. A. L. Y. N. N. A. 
And address? Is that your phone number?
No. It's where we live. Oh! Thirty. Alynna thirty?
Doesn't it have something to do with a president? Oh, Lincoln! Lincoln Avenue.
Why do I always questions when I'm not ready to hear the answer? Moving on...

Are you aware of the reason for this interview? Um, no.
I can already see where this interview is going.

How old did you turn on September 13, 2014? Six.
Although, when asked how she felt now that she was six, she informed she felt like she was ten.

What did you do for your birthday? I went to L&L!
The darn cheapest and unhealthiest food possible. It ranks second maybe to McDonald's, which is Alynna's second favorite restaurant.
Anything else? I had Mia over and we played and we had pancakes with chocolate inside and... That's it.
What about a cake? Oh, yes.
What about the cake? It had Frozen on it!
What I'm sure she meant to say was: we brought a huge beautiful Frozen sheet cake to church's Saturday night service and shared it with our church family.

What's your favorite color? Blue.

What's your favorite food? Pancakes and L&L and meat.

If you could become an animal, what animal would you want to become? Otter!
Why? Because I like otters! They can breathe under water!
If that's the only reason then how about you become a fish? No! I would like you to become a fish so I could eat you and I could do no schoolwork.
This reminds me of the time she asked us what would happen if our head was cut off. Would we receive a metal head at the doctor's? I'll repeat the sentiment: Brad, in case anything happens to me I love you and that Taco Bell burrito that just happened to "disappear"? You're right. I ate it. I'm sorry.

What do you want to be when you get older? I want to be... Hmm... A dentist.
Why? Because then I could do cavities.

What do you think about school? Um... Kind of good. Kind of bad.
I could have asked what was good and what was bad about the school, but seeing as how she's already threatened to eat me and give me a metal head, we'll just move on.

What's your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject is watching TV. I mean doing my iPad.

Can you explain what makes wind? Uh... God. God! He can control anything!

Anything else you want to tell the world about yourself? No!

Uh, okay. The interview is over. Yay!
And I think that sums up Alynna's personality pretty well.

Happy birthday, you feisty girl! I love you and look forward to many more years of getting to know you and experience the Lord's pleasure for you. You are indeed that vegan... I mean BEACON of light!

No comments: