Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teething is a Bear!


Simon is currently breaking through two teeth!  This means he wakes up about every hour. It's okay with me. I've come to accept it. It turns out I work pretty well on very little sleep. If I have a great night's sleep I wake up expecting the day and children to be perfect. It usually ends in frustration. So I'm thankful for the LORD's help after a very wakeful night. I do look forward to sleeping through the night though; don't get me wrong. But anyway, Simon doesn't sleep well while in pain. Instead he rests his weary head about an hour after he wakes up. But look at the grumpy look on his sweet little face!

1 comment:

Christine Myers said...

I hadn't thought about it like that, I take care of my mom who has dementia who often wakes up at night. When I've had interrupted sleep I'm more likely to lean on the Lord because I know ahead of time I need help. The truth is I need help all the time. Thanks Janna.

Christine Myers