Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let Advent Begin!

I bought the kids their first ever chocolate advent calendars. I grew up with these. It was one of the joys of Christmas. I blame my love of chocolate on these little daily treats! Every day the kids have opened a little door to find a tiny little piece of chocolate. Alynna was surprised for the first four days that there was chocolate behind the door. It was so cute. I don't know what else she might have been expecting, but for those first four days she would say, "Oh! It's toklet!"

Here are the kids starting their lapbook on "The Legend of the Candy Cane". 

Here the girls are sitting sweetly and nicely listening. Alynna is usually speaking, talking, laughing, or whatnot really loudly, so this picture should be savored. Nathan is trying to get something from Simon. Simon... well, I don't know what he's doing. He looks likes he's about the spit green slime or something.

No comments: