Thursday, April 26, 2012

All in a Day with Simon

Yay! A good school day! Here the kids play Duplos together while I read out loud. So Simon sits on many of their creations... 
Someone (meaning me) left the bathroom door open and the bathroom stool in the perfect place for a climber. Here I find Simon trying to brush his teeth.



Simon got into the trash can. I walked into the living room and found him in a pile of used coffee grounds... mmmm... coffee... Simon had the grounds clutched in his little hands, there were watermelon rinds strewn about. Yes, of course, this all happened on the carpet. It would have been great getting a picture of what I really walked into, but I didn't want him to digest the grounds. While sleeping habits are slowly improving no one really wants their baby on caffeine. I had to clean up the massive pile of trash before I took a picture of the leftover stuff.

No comments: