Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Seaside Lagoon

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything. I changed the old and dusty design of the blog to the beautiful and dynamic picture collection. Before I knew it I couldn't figure out how to post something new! I was absolutely stumped for a good week or so. Finally I figured it out, so here we go...
Here's some pictures of our most recent outing to Seaside Lagoon. We were there by ourselves, but we still enjoyed the sand for almost four hours. I still had to drag the kids away.

It was a bit chillier than I had expected. Thankfully the sand was very warm. After lunch the kids sand-bathed  to get warm.

Simon loves the playground and slide.

Kaeley's favorite activity is building canals from the beach to the lagoon. Often she'll team with other kids and they'll have a whole miniature city.


Aren't they too cute? They were sitting in a large abandoned hole that someone else had dug. 

Right before we left the park we discovered the joy of burying others. Alynna liked the burying. Simon really liked being buried. They were a match-made-in-heaven.




Don't ask me what those sudsy bubbles are on the surface of the water. Let's just pretend they're soap and not ask too many questions.

Here's Kaeley's city.

This was taken right before Simon fell flat on his face. That was also before Simon walked right into Nathan swinging on the swing. There was a "crack" but no blood. 


No comments: