Monday, August 20, 2012

JC Penney's

Today the all the kids got free haircuts at JC Penney's. I have to say the hair dressers got off pretty easy since the kids only needed trims. We got there rather early, so we walked slowly through the store to use up some time. I got distracted by the fun hats. It seems my boys like hats too.


Alynna got her first ever official hair cut. I've only trimmed it once before this. Can you believe that! She asked the hairdresser if she could cut her hair like Snow White. Thankfully she looked just like Alynna when she was done. I like Alynna much better than Snow White.

You can see Nathan in the background. He picked out a cool "big boy" haircut from the idea book. He not only showed the picture to his hairdresser, but he insisted on keeping the picture close by the station in fear of the guy forgetting what was asked for.


The outing was short but sweet.

No comments: