Friday, September 21, 2012

Alynna's Birthday Interview


What is your favorite color?
Pink!
Kaeley adds, “Good choice!”
What is your favorite book?
Fairy tales!
Kaeley gasps. “What? I thought you liked the Tangled book I bought you!” Alynna changes her mind and says she likes Tangled. “And I have the doll!”
What is your favorite activity?
To play dolls.
What is your favorite food?
Chili fries and a hamburger!
The girl certainly is her daddy’s daughter. That girl is a carnivore like no other little four year old girl I’ve seen before! When I began going more vegetarian she came into the kitchen asking for a snack. I asked her what she wanted as I walked towards the fruit and crackers. Alynna answered with passion, “Meat! I like meat!”
And who are your best friends?
Here the answer is always the same. Oliver, London, and Little Mia.
If you were you to go anywhere in the world where would you go?
She points to the window and with great excitement she squeals, “Outside!”
Nathan says that he would go to outer space. Kaeley says she would go to either France or Paris. She can’t decide which. I have a fleeting thought that I might need to spend more time on Geography.
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Rainbowess!
 Will you get married one day?
No.
Kaeley gasps again. “You’re not? You’re not going to have children!?!”
I am going to be your children!
Kaeley tries to explain that it doesn’t quite work that way. I can’t quite remember the conversation that ensued, but I do remember Alynna suggesting that maybe Simon and Kaeley could get married.
Why is the sky blue?
Because God asked me what color and I said, “Blue!”

No comments: