Friday, August 2, 2013

Sick Computers

Most Wednesday nights are spent with our not-by-blood extended family, also known as our Life Group. It's a weekly Bible study that we've been attending since Kaeley was about two and a half. And most Wednesday nights, while the adults are recapping last Sunday's sermon and sharing prayer requests and praise reports, the children are playing outside or playing in a bedroom or watching a movie together.
On our way home last Wednesday I asked the kids if they had watched a movie. Kaeley answered with a sigh, "No, Grace's computer was broken. It had a visa."
Thankfully it was dark and she couldn't see my face screwed into an odd "what does that mean" expression. A visa?
"A visa?" I asked.
"Yes," answered the always knowing Kaeley, "You know, when your computer gets sick it's called a visa."
Mmm hmm... "A virus?" I asked.
"Oh, um, yes. A virus."
I think it might be time for me to let the nine year old enter 2013 and get her working on the computer more often. That might, if I team her up with the Boy Wonder Brad Saavedra, be a great thing for the family as one can never have enough help with it comes to visas, viruses, and sick computers.

1 comment:

AnnaFaulds said...

Priceless!! a visa can't put a value on that remark LOL :)