Sunday, November 3, 2013

Laundry. Laundry. Laundry.


Today I had no time to take pictures and chronicle the day. Instead of savoring and writing I spent the day doing load after load of laundry, and wash dish after dish, and made meal after meal (at least that's how it felt). I seriously worked all... day... long. I'm spent! However! Now that the work is mostly done I can enjoy my Sabbaths through out the week. Okay, who am I kidding? The work is never ending!
While I finished up with folding dozens of shirts and pants and paired socks and thought about throwing away queen sized bed sheets so I didn't have to fold them, Simon cuddled with Brad and fell asleep watching football. Don't worry, Simon, I fall asleep while watching football, too.
I had to take a picture of his precious face. It's true - I did savor a little bit.
Well, Simon slept cuddled up to his daddy for a good two hours. When he woke up Brad took off his blue polo and undershirt, because they were drenched in Simon's sweat. Brad tossed the two shirts into my... empty... laundry baskets. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or to cry. 

No comments: