Thursday, April 24, 2014

Legoland

I dragged my children and husband to the Legoland Aquarium. The kids had a good time. Brad tolerated it. His opinion on aquariums is, "Yep, the fish are still there."







We stayed in this one room of Legos and tide pools for like half an hour!

This is where Nathan spent the entire half hour! He tried catching fish, learned about abalones, which are mentioned often in our current chapter book, and talked and talked and talked to the woman manning the station.

And a little later he lost his fourth tooth!

Finally Brad was free of the boring fish as we walked into Legoland. Quite tempting to say, "Yep, the rides are all still there. Let's go home."

Kaeley instituted the buddy system while traveling.

The rare picture of my growing daughter. She's her own PR rep, and her contract of when to take a picture is full of constrictions.


And then there's Nathan. Nathan loves taking pictures, but often does odd poses. Here he pretends that I'm in his way while he's in a hurry.

Then there's Simon. I am always allowed to take a picture of him... and so... I do!

The boys got a little rowdy while waiting in line.

Notice the watch on Simon's wrist? He wore it for two days straight about about every hour told me it was seven o'clock.


Look at the newly renovated smile!

This is me being scared as the three year old "drives" the safari ride. I don't think he got my joke.

Fine. I give up. Selfie!

We ate a picnic lunch at the Duplo play area, where Nathan found a group of boys playing guns. We didn't see him for a good long time. Then Kaeley found a group of younger children playing in the Duplos and she set up her own day care system where she taught the kids how to interlock blocks while building to maximize strength.

Everything is awesome! Everything is... something... when you're party of the team!

No comments: