Friday, June 14, 2013

Simon's Favorite Picture

I almost fainted from shock when my parents said we were going to the local mall for the grand opening of the Lego Store. My mother especially has never liked shopping, especially at malls. I couldn't believe she was going and we were going to wait in line with a couple of hundred other people. It helps that the mall is beautiful and filled with nice people. I was able to go shopping as my parents had the children. Again, I almost died in shock when they took Simon out of my dressing room and insisted I take my time to buy clothes I was happy with while they ordered lunch in the food court. San Antonio has done strange things to my parents indeed! 
Right before we left we ran into a photo shoot with Star War heroes! Our boys live and breathe Star Wars, so they were thrilled. Any time Simon saw my camera he brought it to me asking for Star Wars. I'd have to fish through any new photos to find The One.


No comments: