Monday, October 28, 2013

Today

Today, seeing as it's Monday, we did school at the "Little Cottage by the Sea". It's a garden that belongs to a lovely woman we're in fellowship with. She offered up her home to our family, so Mondays are usually spent doing laundry at her house, swinging on a dangerous rope swing, and squeezing in some school work where we can.
So two things I learned today. First is writing goofy F's is ridiculously funny to Alynna. I don't think she was trying to write odd F's, but with each one she burst out laughing at how silly they looked.

Look at that handsome boy... with his hair cut.
He gave me a hard time about taking his picture, but... as you can see...
... he quickly got over it.
Second thing I learned today? Kaeley hates, and I mean really hates, putting drops in her eye. I mean, like seriously screaming and crying and fighting. Note to self - hand over her insurance card to Brad, because I am not taking her to the doctors. I think I would do more damage than good.

No comments: